GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL US 2010 GTI PRICING.

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
The mk6 i had out with cloth had the heavy polstered seats similar to our mk5 GTI in the UK not the small sided ones like the americans got in there mk5 GTI. The leather ones in the mk6 GTI in the UK were exactly the same as the cloth ones.
xgstq you would be totally mad to change your mk5 for a mk6. The cars are so similar were it counts that there basically the same.

alexdrod

LOL I was reading this thread and everytime I clicked the link it would take me to the old GTI page. I couldn't believe no one caught it but then I read the page was taken down. haha

Last edited:
Yes, the US gets screwed as usual. We'll get the 'base' sports seats in cloth as standard. If you want the "top sports seats", then you'll have to spring for leather/Autobahn package. :mad: Personally, I think that sucks and would gladly pay for top sports seats in cloth. Ain't gonna happen though. Oh, and "Jacky" versus the current Interlagos plaid pattern. woohoo, be still my beating spleen......................

I hope that they do throw up the new MK 6 website again Saturday. The prices that were posted earlier made me very happy. They decontented but only jacked the base price up by $90. HID's are only $600 and the Dynaudio upgrade $400. Given the extreme pain VW gets put through via recession and the dollar's freefall versus the Euro lately, I think we get a pretty good deal all things considered. Plus VW is going to take it up the kiester over the negative DSG public perception in the US not to mention a lot of very expensive repairs/replacements in the recently announced safety recall.