GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
We kept fighting over mods and money so I just mod in silence now.

If I disappear, don't send help it'll already be too late

You'll be missed. Can I have your brake kit tho, you know before you go? Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
You'll be missed. Can I have your brake kit tho, you know before you go? Hahahaha

lol I sold that over a month ago.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
O wow. Nice [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji23][emoji23]

When I told her I was bringing money back in from parts that briefly gave me room to breathe lol

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Car made 381whp with 2 degrees of timing taken out. Couldn't tune for the nitrous, need to fix some wiring stuff and then back to the dyno to finish tuning.

FWIW, these cars usually make 350-360whp bone stock. I got more than I was expecting, so that's good. Some bolt on Z06's make 380whp lol I only have an intake.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Update: Nitrous is fun :drool:

Did a few test pulls to confirm it was working and hot dayummm, it works. It was working all along, the tuner just used the wrong input for the WOT activation. It was re-wired to go off of the TPS and now it works just fine. When 3k RPM hits it feels like a turbo car lol just a huge surge of power.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Update: Nitrous is fun :drool:

Did a few test pulls to confirm it was working and hot dayummm, it works. It was working all along, the tuner just used the wrong input for the WOT activation. It was re-wired to go off of the TPS and now it works just fine. When 3k RPM hits it feels like a turbo car lol just a huge surge of power.
How do the vette engines like nitrous. Long term?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
How do the vette engines like nitrous. Long term?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They love it, plus the shot I'm using isn't all that big :thumbsup: I also won't be spraying much cause the bottle won't be in the car all the time. It would only be like once or twice a week, if that. It's mostly for the monthly roll racing event we have here.

It's still stock so it's reliable af. LOL.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Spent the weekend working on the shed. Well, Sunday I had to replace the garbage disposal that decided to finally let go after 15 years and some other plumbing issues.

Just need to trim out and flash the sliding barn doors and it's about complete.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Looks great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.