GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help a member out!! Looking for jobs in TX/ UT areas

ws6616

Ready to race!
Hello,
I am currently in Los Angeles, and as some of you guys know, California has made itself a very unfriendly state for gun owners recently. That, and some relationship issues, made me want to move somewhere else that is more gun friendly. After all, I've wanted to get out of CA a long time ago and now I have nothing to hold me here I think it's a good time to go.

I have a bachelor degree in Business Management, and currently work in a bank as teller. I am bilingual in Chinese and English, both I can speak, write, and read fluently.

I am looking for career opportunities in business in industries such as automotive, banking, and firearms.

Thanks guys.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Houston's "Chinatown" is around Bellaire Blvd. and Beltway 8. You may have luck finding a job at a bank in that area since you're bilingual.

labartic

If you dont mind hard work and being away from friends and family a few weeks at a time, Halliburton is on a huge hiring spree. You would probably start off Fracking at 5k a month. They pay for you to get a CDL - A

But make sure you always wear all your protective gear and take care of yourself.