GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does the dealer want your car?

Does the dealer want your car?

• Yes… but he is a scammer so he can not haz it

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Yes… based on a letter they sent, I expect they will give me at least $25k for my 2 year old GTI

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Yes… a mechanic at the dealer wants to buy it cheap

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yes… I’m modded so I’m holding out for at least $30k.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • No… nobody loves me or my used appliance.

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
The dealers are always looking out for your best interest. Have they told you how much money they will be saving you by trading in your precious?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Valid Pole. It sounds like our cars are in SUPER high demand. I can't wait to roll in there get the red carpet treatment and have them PAY ME for buying the new MEXICAN GTI.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I bet Mexican GTI's are more reliable than German ones.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
If someone gave me 16 grand for my fully modded shit box I would take it and run, but no...the dealer has never contacted me.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
if i buy a mk7 i would do all the same mods all over again. so why buy one? example...euro cup holder.

zrickety

The Fixer

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
You're missing the one correct answer. "Yes... the dealer wants whatever you drive to be traded in on a new car."

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
You're missing the one correct answer. "Yes... the dealer wants whatever you drive to be traded in on a new car."
Of course he do.... money on both ends....

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
When I had a 2008 rabbit I was constantly getting stuff in the mail from dealers wanting to buy it. The dealership I got it serviced at offered me $12k for it w/ 70k on it. This was 8/2011.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
im modded, so i expect at least 30k out of my golf
plus it's legendary so that adds to the value.... although if claire from the dealer were to offer to buy it, i might settle for 29k.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
im modded, so i expect at least 30k out of my golf
plus it's legendary so that adds to the value.... although if claire from the dealer were to offer to buy it, i might settle for 29k.
In4 pics of Claire. ...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Yes, who is this Claire?

sakitnyatudisini

Passed Driver's Ed
Good pole

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My dad gets one from Jeep all the time. He doesn't own or has ever owned a jeep, but they want his jeep really bad.