GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New pics of Golf 6

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Looks good! Is the red one in the mag supposed to be the gti? Just because I noticed it had the hid's etc...

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
My deutsch is a little rusty, but those headlights they are saying have integrated led's. That would be awesome, even if I didn't get a mk6, I know there's a way I could integrate those headlight, prob wouldn't be cheap though? I was gonna do the S6 conversion on my MK5, but I thought it would look cheesy?

07Noside

Banned
My deutsch is a little rusty, but those headlights they are saying have integrated led's. That would be awesome, even if I didn't get a mk6, I know there's a way I could integrate those headlight, prob wouldn't be cheap though? I was gonna do the S6 conversion on my MK5, but I thought it would look cheesy?

the highline controller, auto leveling, feature not to mention the size would probably not fit. The new MKVI is supposively having the LED DRL's from everything that I have read about it so far.

Big Swede

Ready to race!
Did anyone else notice that they got rid of the rotary seat adjuster for the much simpler, quicker to adjust traditional lever?