GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Golf R 2.0 TFSI Performance Software Compilation

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Unitronic Golf R 2.0 TFSI Performance Software Compilation

Unitronic is proud to present this Golf R Performance Compilation, demonstrating our Stage 1, Stage 1+, and Stage 2 Performance Software, along with an all new spark based Launch Control feature that is available for all North American market Golf R’s (6MT). Most notable, as a result of the Golf R’s larger camshaft lobe, a High Pressure Fuel Pump upgrade is not necessary to achieve the Stage 2 power figures demonstrated in the video.

Stock / Unitronic Stage 1 / and Stage 1+

Stock / Stock Tune with Unitronic Golf R 3" Downpipe / Stage 2 with OEM HPFP and Unitronic Golf R 3" Downpipe

All figures presented in the video are as measured to the front hubs on our in-house Dynapack Dynamometer. The Haldex system was disconnected for these runs, as It is not smart idea to perform these dyno runs in AWD format.

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
Is there a free update to the launch control if mine didn't come with it half a year ago? Also, well there be an update for the rfd kit?

maomao123

Passed Driver's Ed
Our Stage 2+ level is designed for a K04 Turbo Upgrade. Since the Golf R is already equipped with a K04, there is no 2+ level for this platform.

Hi,

To be more precise, for Unitronic stage 2 with HPFP and DP, what is the BHP on wheel? Is it 326BHP on wheel?

Thanks

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Is there a free update to the launch control if mine didn't come with it half a year ago? Also, well there be an update for the rfd kit?

Yes, you can either use UniCONNECT and perform the update yourself, or you can visit any Unitronic Authorized Dealer. Flap Delete files are available by request.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
How does the launch control work on a 6speed?

To activate LC, ensure the vehicle speed is 0, engage the clutch, and press the accelerator pedal to the floor. Our Launch Control is a spark based "2 step" type, both retarding ignition timing while cutting spark.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
To activate LC, ensure the vehicle speed is 0, engage the clutch, and press the accelerator pedal to the floor. Our Launch Control is a spark based "2 step" type, both retarding ignition timing while cutting spark.

We need this for us GTI's M/T's set to like 3k

~slick~

Passed Driver's Ed
So I have just recently reflashed my stage2 to the new file and yes I can notice the difference right away.

I did came across a problem. I had to pull my battery a couple days ago and now my golf r will spike at 23 psi then drop down to 18? I have heard it takes 100 miles to reset and I just hit 100 but still not holding boost?

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
So I have just recently reflashed my stage2 to the new file and yes I can notice the difference right away.

I did came across a problem. I had to pull my battery a couple days ago and now my golf r will spike at 23 psi then drop down to 18? I have heard it takes 100 miles to reset and I just hit 100 but still not holding boost?

Yes, the vehicle does take approximate 50-100 miles to full adapt after the battery has been disconnected. Send me an email at john@unitronic.ca if you've driven the vehicle 100 miles or more and are still getting odd boost behavior with your VIN and full name, please.