GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Serron Wheels Option

dirtyluke1

Do you guys think VW dealership would sell the Serron Wheels package if your buying a base model golf 2.5L?? Or does this only apply to GTI's?
cheers

Username76

Serron wheels & tires for sale

Do you guys think VW dealership would sell the Serron Wheels package if your buying a base model golf 2.5L?? Or does this only apply to GTI's?
cheers

I have a set of 4 18" Serron wheels and tires from my 2012 Autobahn GTI (original equipment w/Dunlop tires). The set had 2,800 miles on it when removed from car last week. Pristine condition. Looking for $1,200 plus shipping from NJ. Includes all bolts and caps, ready to install. Can send pictures if you are interested p.grinthal@verizon.net

JammingJay

Ready to race!
I'm sure they would order a set for you, but it would cost a pretty penny at the dealership. I'd buy the car as is and look for a set in the forums to save some cash

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
The dealer can get them of course but, they'll milk your wallet for it. I wanted to get Karthorum wheels when I got my GTI but, the salesman just told me no one has those. In other words its not gonna happen.

dirtyluke1

I'm sure they would order a set for you, but it would cost a pretty penny at the dealership. I'd buy the car as is and look for a set in the forums to save some cash
shitty!!! they are a $1200 option on the GTI you think they would up the price on the regular golf for those same wheels?

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
They are 4 something a pop from the dealer. I've sold and seen a few other sets go in the $850 range+ shipping.

With tires for 850?

I have mine up for sale too with 3500 miles. Clean as a whistle. PM me and we can talk price shipped to Canada where you are.

VeeDubDude66

I have a set of 4 18" Serron wheels and tires from my 2012 Autobahn GTI (original equipment w/Dunlop tires). The set had 2,800 miles on it when removed from car last week. Pristine condition. Looking for $1,200 plus shipping from NJ. Includes all bolts and caps, ready to install. Can send pictures if you are interested p.grinthal@verizon.net

I wish I saw this before i bought my car! :eek:

I wanted a base GTI but cannot stand the Detroit wheels. They had no Autobahn versions on the lot and the Serrons are my fav factory wheel. I stepped up to Conv/Sun Roof just to get the Laguna wheels, instead of the Detroits. Didnt even want a sunroof, ah well.