GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The REAL GTI vs. Camaro SS Comparison:

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
the gti is the best car in the world! specially the mk6 woohoo! gti FTMFW! man i've always wanted threads like this LOL! :lol:
oh snap FTMFW as well hahaha! :bellyroll:

Ben1

Go Kart Champion

;)

Last edited:

gkallis

Ready to race!
id deff buy a new american car....Camero ss is dope the gt500 is fast as hell my buddy ran a 12.6 and challanger srt8 and sexy as fuck.

MattyGTi

Ready to race!
@O.P:

yo somebody get rid of this dude.

nobody cares what u drive man

go make ur super nasa aerospace engineering arguments to someone who cares

ur prolly one of those guys who hasnt shaven in 3 weeks, sits on the couch all day with a fleshlight and a bag of cheetos, and signs on to golfmk6.com to e-thug it up

:dnftt:.

MattyGTi

Ready to race!
On the other hand, I've probably owned faster/higher performing cars than most others on the forum and I have a very good understanding of how such cars compare to my GTI in terms of performance.

A new Camaro SS would SHOCK (and even intimidate) the majority of new GTI owners who got behind the wheel and drove one.

Im running down to the sports store to buy you a trophy today.

Really youve owned other cars? OMG they were faster really?

Wow when i grow up i wanna be just like you for sure.

...dude you are not some know it all car god, take your engineering degree and shove it, seriously...nobody cares.

you dont see me on the boards shovin my MBA degree up ppls asses...cause there is no place for that here.

i just really cant stand ppl like you have have a superiority complex...esp on a website..

just be humble bro. be humble.

fyi..ive owned a 2007 tC turbo that ran low 13's...and me n my father share a 2000 firebird trans am ws6 thats fully built top to bottom by Lingenfelter than makes 500whp and 700wtq..

so i think i can judge the gti's power also.

thanks.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

I lost it on this one. I believe that is a Chevy Camaro SS right there behind the GTI....hmmmm

I believe harddriven is crying in a corner right now

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Allow me to the feed the trolling in this thread...

Personally.....Camero? Really? Corvette? And you placed the GTI in the same sentence. I enjoy driving in more than a straight line, thats why I'm on the GTI forums!

For the price of those cars, I think you can find a much better value for the money...just my opinion.

Let the thread continue!!!

scbastv

Ready to race!
The Audi R8 pulled 10 seconds faster than a Camaro SS.....just FYI

The Lambo Pulled 6 seconds faster than that

lets not forget the impressive power behind the bugatti veyron...guess that means ima have to sell my POS gti and start saving for one of those beasts...

hell...while im at it...maybe ill just skip the bugatti and get a loan for a fighter jet...or maybe a space shuttle...yeaaaaaa...a space shuttle. thatll be EPIC!

ill race any of you and your crappy gti's that you all must hate so much to have bought one and then join a forum totally dedicated to them once i get that..well see who wins!

[eye roll and a big :thumbdown:]

scbastv

Ready to race!
lets face it...

Attachments

• vweatingtherest.jpg
    vweatingtherest.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 168

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
lets not forget the impressive power behind the bugatti veyron...guess that means ima have to sell my POS gti and start saving for one of those beasts...

hell...while im at it...maybe ill just skip the bugatti and get a loan for a fighter jet...or maybe a space shuttle...yeaaaaaa...a space shuttle. thatll be EPIC!

ill race any of you and your crappy gti's that you all must hate so much to have bought one and then join a forum totally dedicated to them once i get that..well see who wins!

[eye roll and a big :thumbdown:]

HOLY SHIT A SPACE SHUTTLE!!

That thing HAS to run what 2s on the 1/4 mile? I mean damn. Thats hard competition for the GTI

It still is no chance for the Omnipotent LS1 Camaro that harddriven owns

zee

Go Kart Champion
Aliright...move along...nothing to see here. All that needs to be said has already been posted.

:sign0052:

Status
Not open for further replies.