GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

mundocalderon

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha. Well the first was at 16 and then I mean 15+ years of bands and touring will add up, but I'm happily married now:cool:. Before touring in bands I played in a tonight show type band on carnival cruise lines when I was like 19 for a few years on and off during my undergrad, Mexican riviera and Caribbean runs so just that right there.. which was well before any of the rock bands, time on Geffen, etc. well anyway.. Not to mention college, touring, being based in l.a. In my 20s, etc. Ironic that now that I'm getting to do these world tours and festivals, I'm married.

Oh, and I don't have aids

no aids. also was in a band. not married yet tho. i dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

McQueen77

Banned
I think hiv is pretty hard to get if you're a relatively responsible straight male that doesn't shoot drugs. Although Eazy-e might disagree

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Secret is to settle down with a girl that likes girls too.

CaptObvious75

Ready to race!
I had a fear for babies lol so secks wasn't unless I was dating the girl. When it came to friends with benefits (which college was **AMAZINGGGGGGG** for), I loved to just lay back and *relax* often if you get my drift

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I had a fear for babies lol so secks wasn't unless I was dating the girl. When it came to friends with benefits (which college was **AMAZINGGGGGGG** for), I loved to just lay back and *relax* often if you get my drift

Get married and the bj's go bye bye. The ring kills the beej :(

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!

balius

Go Kart Champion
Vegas this weekend.. Just might get bumped up to the next bracket :ninja:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
SRLY? :laugh:

McQueen77

Banned

maxtdi