GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DELETE

11gti718

Ready to race!
just sharing my thoughts. I was running a forge twintercooler with a golf r intercooler. But currently running a ARM FMIC. Based on my accesport, it seems that i’m running cooler air with the ARM FMIC. I’m also KO4 and its doing great.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Twincooler setups are garbage you don't want to use one just get a true fmic.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Ok excellent advice, is it just obvious reasons like size? Any company’s you’d suggest? Also am I deleting oem IC upon install of new? Before I YouTube study lol thanks bro

Ok sweet I’ll have a look see brotha thanks!
Twincooler setups are just terrible hose fitment is awful causes a bigger pressure drop and will make your turbo work harder then it should. Also temps will be better with a true fmic like arms or neuspeed then a twincooler. I've had 2 forge twincoolers and they were just terrible. So now I use a stock location do88 ic.

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
I’ve heard great reviews on arms fmic. I have the fmic by Neuspeed. Night and day difference when I installed it. I have the stock ic removed as well.
If I could do it again, I think I’d go with ARM. Save a pretty penny as well if you’re in to that sort of thing..for more mods of course.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Neuspeed has shown heat soaking on K04 level power. You need a real FMIC, call Arnold at Pag Parts.

Hyde, which FMIC did you get from PAG and what hoses did you need to mount it?

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I've got the Neuspeed FMIC for sale.. I ran both K04 and F23T and had zero heat soak issues..

Looking for 550.00 plus actual shipping..

I don't visit here much as I no longer have my mk6, so please PM me if you're interested

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk