GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
What a cunt bag...

If bitches get cray, just tell them they're old or ask them how they deal with menopause :iono:

Or tell them that their opinion isn't worth anything to you as a man... *this one will get you killed*

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Took the V to local Discount tire. The manager said if I wasn’t in a hurry and gave them the day they could mount the 345/25R20s. They delivered and found the old stems were slightly rubbing with the suspension. I said just swap them and screw it as I plan to sell the wheel. They didn’t give up and found a work around anyway. 6 hours later they were mounted with no scratches and balanced beautifully. Same tire as before just fresh rubber and she rides so smooth, well till I unleash all 630 angry bald eagles. I shall be writing a review and calling back to thank the manager tomorrow.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Took the V to local Discount tire. The manager said if I wasn’t in a hurry and gave them the day they could mount the 345/25R20s. They delivered and found the old stems were slightly rubbing with the suspension. I said just swap them and screw it as I plan to sell the wheel. They didn’t give up and found a work around anyway. 6 hours later they were mounted with no scratches and balanced beautifully. Same tire as before just fresh rubber and she rides so smooth, well till I unleash all 630 angry bald eagles. I shall be writing a review and calling back to thank the manager tomorrow.

Discount Tire is the best tire place I’ve ever been to. The one back home will literally go so far out of their way to make sure you’re taken care of that it’s honestly ridiculous. Will never go to another competitor if there’s a discount tire within 30 min of me

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Also, anyone else think Porsches new headlight leds look like autozone garbage?

even on the higher end models i dunno the spacing between them is odd imo

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Discount Tire is the best tire place I’ve ever been to. The one back home will literally go so far out of their way to make sure you’re taken care of that it’s honestly ridiculous. Will never go to another competitor if there’s a discount tire within 30 min of me

X3 for Discount Tire. I go to the one in Westmont and have always had excellent service. Never a scratch on my wheels.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Dat thread title. Earned not given.

Status
Not open for further replies.