GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI W/ Sun Roof

cheo323

Sup guys so finally after years of wanting a GTI the moment has come for the Hunt. I found a 2010 DSG 2D GTI W/ Sun Roof CW 18K miles on it priced at $19,775. Im in the LA area, what do you guys think about the price and what should be my negotiation price when i speak to them. Appreciate the help:thumbup:

Last edited:

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
I got my 2010 2dr with sunroof, xenons and 21000 miles for 16,500. Dealer was asking $19,888 for it. I laughed in their face.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
I got my 2010 2dr with sunroof, xenons and 21000 miles for 16,500. Dealer was asking $19,888 for it. I laughed in their face.

That's incredible. I'm mad jelly

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
Most dealers really want to move their used inventory to make room for new models. Lots of negotiation room because of that.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
I hope I'm able to talk them down as effectively as you.

I was under the assumption used cars is where dealerships make most of their money...

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
I hope I'm able to talk them down as effectively as you.

I was under the assumption used cars is where dealerships make most of their money...

that's because no one talks them down. used inventory has higher markup than the new inventory.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Most dealers really want to move their used inventory to make room for new models. Lots of negotiation room because of that.

I found the negotiation room for used cars is VERY low they want to sell them so price them low. The deal you got is either incredible or wrong. Also consider hes in LA and in socal these cars are much more popular.

New car sales have much more wiggle room.