GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CEL: P2015... 2100 miles on the odo..

artbran

Was coming home last night after picking up my friend from the airport.
Dropped him off at his house and on my way home, the CEL cam on.

Checked it out and it's the intake runner vale thing...
Searched for the same pr
Searching GTI forums states that the intake mani is to be replaced with the updated part. Wasn't expecting this to happen on a new car with 2100 miles on it.. Oh well

Have an appointment tomorrow or Monday for the VW dealer to work on it. They are giving me a loaner for the time it's in.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
A lot of these CEL P2015 intake manifold faults have been popping up lately. good luck man. Luckily you still have your warranty, unlike me...i need to buy it my self and replace it myself. :(

artbran

It's still under warranty. Have had the car for 2 weeks.
100% stock with nothing change on it yet as I'm waiting for warmer weather.
Has the factory warranty as well as the CPO too so shouldn't be an issue.

kec789

Ready to race!
I just did mine a couple of weeks back. Same CEL, took it in and the sensor was bad. $600 later it's all fixed. Mine happened at 37.5K and VW wouldn't warranty it even with it being so close to the 36k bumper to bumper. I have no history with any of the VW dealers around here because I bought the car used back in August. Both places I talked to hinted that if I had some kind of history with them they could have gotten it covered. I explained to both that I recently bought the car and if one of them just showed me a little love I would stick with them for every service, oil change, and repair as long as I had the car but both places were idiots.

So I now take it to a killer German specialty shop and those guys will get every oil change, DSG service, fluid change, tune, and repair for my car. It's also the same place that does all the APR tuning in SLC.

Anyway, good luck with your fix!

dmichael

Ready to race!
I just did mine a couple of weeks back. Same CEL, took it in and the sensor was bad. $600 later it's all fixed. Mine happened at 37.5K and VW wouldn't warranty it even with it being so close to the 36k bumper to bumper.

Very strange, my dealer is covering mine under 60k drivetrain warranty. I have 39k and change on the odometer.

When did this happen? Wonder if these parts where added to drivetrain warranty recently since its a fairly common and known issue, you may have a claim if that is the case. Check it out and let us know.

zrickety

The Fixer
Should have hit another dealer...my used GTI had never seen the dealer and they also covered the manifold under 60k powertrain warranty.