GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR stage 2 vs z370 (full bolts on)

Stifun

Ready to race!
Seems about right. My golf R is Stage 2+ and I pull about 1 car length or so on a lightly modded Nismo 370z from a 60mph roll.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Nice runs...can't win em all, slap in a k04 and come back for the win! My k04 took out a 370z, but I think he was pretty stock...left him pretty good from a 40 roll.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Nice runs...can't win em all, slap in a k04 and come back for the win! My k04 took out a 370z, but I think he was pretty stock...left him pretty good from a 40 roll.

did you race mustang 5.0 with your ko4 ?

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!

I hope I can win him with ko4

Stifun

Ready to race!
If it is stock then it will be a race but if it has a tune, gears you will probably lose.

Stock 5.0's are fast! I didn't expect to be dead even with two different 5.0's but I was in my Stage 2+ Golf R. I think it's a good car to measure just how fast you are if you can keep up or beat one of those cars! :)

I raced one from a 40 and the other from a 60. I did very well in both races.... :)

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Stock 5.0's are fast! I didn't expect to be dead even with two different 5.0's but I was in my Stage 2+ Golf R. I think it's a good car to measure just how fast you are if you can keep up or beat one of those cars! :)

I raced one from a 40 and the other from a 60. I did very well in both races.... :)

Thats good to hear :thumbsup: