GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FOR SALE! Alpine 10" subs, Kenwood 600w amp, Monster Cables for SALE!!

duca_87

Hey I am selling my subs and amp. The subs are already installed into a box and ready to blast! Below are some pictures of what I have, everything is in great condition. Wiring and subs are MINT! Amp only has a couple blemishes on the face of it (electronically and functionally it is mint as well though!) All the cables that are needed are included (power - red, ground - black, amp to sub - twisted white/blue, stereo to amp - blue)

Subs: 10" Alpine R-Type (unknown wattage)
Amp: Kenwood KAC-7295 (600watts)
Cables: All Monster cables
Box: 30.5"x13"x12", Built by Tweeter Audio (unsure of what a box is made of, but it cost me a pretty penny there!!!)

I am selling everything for $500 obo. I live in Mount Prospect (Norhtwest Chicago suburb) and work in Elk Grove. I am happy to show them in person to anyone interested in the immediate area. Otherwise I am willing to drive further (reasonably) to meet anyone with cash in hand.

Thanks!!

Also - If anyone has any REALLY good ideas on how to mount these in my mkVI, I would be happy to hear it if no one seems to bite at the sale!

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
the amp is a Kenwood KAC-729 S. it is at best a 300 watt amp. at 2ohm stereo it will do (150 x 2) 300 total watts, or 4 ohm mono it will do 300 x 1 . Just so you have the correct specs of the amp.

Last edited:

yada22

Ready to race!
this should be in the for sale thread...

also so specs on the sub would help, mainly the ohm load of the voice coils. the alpine type R's come with either dual 2 ohm VC or dual 4 ohm VC. this makes a huge difference!!!

look on the magnet and see which sub name is on it.

SWR-1023 is the dual 2 ohm
SWR-1043 is the dual 4 ohm

WIGGLES84

Ready to race!
looking at the subs, they have to from 2005 or older. I pretty sure that in 2005 alpine went to the "wavy" surround on the Type R subs.

I had a 12" of the generation an beleave it was around 300 watts rms. I think the 10" was about the same, mayby 250 watts rms? that being said I pounded the shit out of mine for 3 years, until I blow the surround apart on a cold morning on my way to school :cry:

I don't think your going to get your asking price for these given their age and what new stuff with the same ratings goes for.

But glwts

Andrew

duca_87

the amp is a Kenwood KAC-729 S. it is at best a 300 watt amp. at 2ohm stereo it will do (150 x 2) 300 total watts, or 4 ohm mono it will do 300 x 1 . Just so you have the correct specs of the amp.

looking at the subs, they have to from 2005 or older. I pretty sure that in 2005 alpine went to the "wavy" surround on the Type R subs.

I had a 12" of the generation an beleave it was around 300 watts rms. I think the 10" was about the same, mayby 250 watts rms? that being said I pounded the shit out of mine for 3 years, until I blow the surround apart on a cold morning on my way to school :cry:

I don't think your going to get your asking price for these given their age and what new stuff with the same ratings goes for.

But glwts

Andrew

Thanks for the info. I'm not too fluent on car audio, but got these from a friend a few years ago as the only means to pay off debt he owed me.

duca_87

Offer down to $350 obo