GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dash lights after sub install???

GTIVI2011

Passed Driver's Ed
Today I started installing my sub and amp into my 2011 gti. I did not finish so I just had wires running through the trim not really connected to anything. I had to take out the battery to run a wire from inside the car through the firewall. I then put back the battery and reconnected the battery. Other than that I did not touch anything else except the trim. When I started the car up it gave the a yellow steering wheel meaning problem with steering and then the little car with tread marks behind it. What could be the problem?

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
don't worry. my buddy disconnected my battery when he installed my intake and when we started the car, both those lights were on as well. drive a little bit and they should go away.

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
don't worry. my buddy disconnected my battery when he installed my intake and when we started the car, both those lights were on as well. drive a little bit and they should go away.

what he said

should go away after like 30-60 seonds of driving and you'll be fine. Might also have to set your power windows as well too. Hold the window buttons up at the auto point for a few seconds, then push them down and you should be set