GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Red Stripe Removed!

corydd

Go Kart Champion
I just used plastdip for mine, turned out great. I didn't even remove the stripe pieces from the grill. Just make sure you put at least 4 layers on or it won't peel very well.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Don't like this that much.

This i like.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Black looks good. No top = unfinished looking.
ok... I guess I will need to buy the black plati dip sometimes soon, and I will finish the top part and put it on~, but today afterwork I went and bought some red pinstripe.... what do you all think? I know looks are subjective thing... besides the unfinished top stripe, what do you think as a whole front...is it too much?...:yikes:

I am also thinking it will add horsepower? no? lolll

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
Adds more horsepower than aesthetic points for sure. Joeeee's blacked out look is a better choice for a black car for sure.

why do you guys feel like you have to mod when you are bored..

these ideas never end well.

do a chrome finish or black it out like the rest of the people said. or keep the red, seems like you like it.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I think it looks best untouched. It's red because it has a historical significance. Also dual stripes look better than one stripe since the grill is taller than the mk7.

Of course its your car though.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
why do you guys feel like you have to mod when you are bored..

these ideas never end well.

do a chrome finish or black it out like the rest of the people said. or keep the red, seems like you like it.

not sure how i feel about chrome, but i forgot color matched is also a decent option. not sure how much of an effect it would make on dark gray but i saw a white hatch with color matched stripes and it looked decent.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
I think it looks best untouched. It's red because it has a historical significance.

That's the only reason why I like the red stripes, because they have history. Cosmetically though, I think it looks better with them removed. But that's why I used plastidip so that if I ever want to go back to the red, all I have to do is peel it off.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
That's the only reason why I like the red stripes, because they have history. Cosmetically though, I think it looks better with them removed. But that's why I used plastidip so that if I ever want to go back to the red, all I have to do is peel it off.

Looks Good. Nice V710's as well! :thumbsup: