GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bmw I8 spotted on the streets of Los Angeles

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the crappy video guys. I was trying to drive and film and then I saw a cop as the bmw was turning so I had to shut it off then, I lost him in traffic :(. I know that I shouldn't have but it was just super exciting to be able to capture my first concept car on the streets. I see them a lot but they are going in the opposite direction. Any way here is my short crappy video enjoy.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
I saw one on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu a few months ago in a dizzying camo pattern. There was no doubt about what it was though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
such a great design. Will definitely steer away some Tesla sales, I'd think.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Cruize out around Camarillo(up the 101 towards Ventura), and you will see the BMW test offices which is where these test machines are kept along with the staff facilities.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Cruize out around Camarillo(up the 101 towards Ventura), and you will see the BMW test offices which is where these test machines are kept along with the staff facilities.

Hmm interesting, After doing some research looks like it is already in its production stage. I guess this was one of the production models.