GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Broken "Runner" on intake manifold

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Had same issue. Have 26,000 miles. they replaced the manifold under warranty. They knew I had a APR stage 1 and HPA DSG tune. No problems at all getting the work done.

They diagnosed and authorized a replacement over the phone first call for me. That's good response. Forgot about that until you bumped this thread. Thanks man!

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
P2015 for me as well
I've actually been clearing the code here and there just because the light bothered me, I didn't really notice any rough idle or notice it running wierd. Only when I went to trade my car in and they told me $1500 less than what they'd give me without the CEL did I look into this problem. I thank you guys in here with sharing the info, for now I can get this replaced under warranty as I was about to just pay for the sensor and labor on it, and it apparently wouldn't have helped as the entire manifold seems to be the part you all have gotten replaced to solve this CEL.
Now to figure out the turbo bypass valve code that's not throwing a CEL- P0033

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
Just got off the phone with a Service advisor from my local stealership and they said that the replacement of the part wouldn't be covered under warranty as there are no recalls or anything when he runs my VIN. I'm it sure what do to about this as Most of you have been getting yours replaced under warranty, I have a 2010 GTI with the secondary air-breather(constitutes a cfba engine?!). Any VW technicians or service advisor have any information which I could pass along to get this problem solved? Thanks in advance.