GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews - deAutoKey 1800 Lumen CREE LED Fog Light Kit

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Would be interested checking out that 4300k kit so I wouldnt have to change my headlight color temp

It honestly costs a lot to start modifying this diode and adding it onto this 360 base, you will not see 4300k/5000k variations in this 9000 lumen model for this reason. I don't 100% know but I don't feel any other company offer the 9000LM model in any other color besides 6k.

We are seeing who will be testing and update here.

We want to get the best match for your xenon headlights.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have issues with bulb-out errors? I thought it was due to the resistors, but I switched one out and still have it. Maybe a grounding issue?

I have the very first version if that matters (prior to 360).

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Anyone have issues with bulb-out errors? I thought it was due to the resistors, but I switched one out and still have it. Maybe a grounding issue?

I have the very first version if that matters (prior to 360).

what resistors did you try?

did you contact deAuto for a warranty claim?

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
what resistors did you try?

did you contact deAuto for a warranty claim?
The gold ones provided as replacements. I bought them used from a forum member, so not sure the warranty claim is valid (unless it'stransferable).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
The gold ones provided as replacements. I bought them used from a forum member, so not sure the warranty claim is valid (unless it'stransferable).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sorry, it is not transferable, but the de360 is a very nice upgrade, close to 10x brighter.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Side by side gif showing how bright these new fogs are: