GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Took me a while but I finally got the subs installed. I did have a huge dilemma though :( I didn't know the nut on the positive terminal would be difficult to put back in and I stripped the side of the terminal causing it to spin and not tighten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Took me a while but I finally got the subs installed. I did have a huge dilemma though :( I didn't know the nut on the positive terminal would be difficult to put back in and I stripped the side of the terminal causing it to spin and not tighten

You only need to toque the nuts on the battery terminals very little. Like 30in pounds max.

You can go to Home Depot/Lowes and pick up a lock nut... that'll help secure it more than the traditional nuts. :)

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
You only need to toque the nuts on the battery very little. Like 30in pounds max.

You can go to Home Depot/Lowes and pick up a lock nut... that'll help secure it more than the traditional nuts. :)

The square piece of the bolt stripped the side of the terminal as it was difficult to put the nut in all the way back in is what I meant :( damn. Heart broken on Valentine's Day lol

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
The square piece of the bolt stripped the side of the terminal as it was difficult to put the nut in all the way back in is what I meant :( damn. Heart broken on Valentine's Day lol

Ah ha... I'm pretty sure it's just aluminum so that makes sense. As long as it's not loose, you'll be fine. If it is loose, I'd definitely try to fix it as it'll cause some interference. :)

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Ah ha... I'm pretty sure it's just aluminum so that makes sense. As long as it's not loose, you'll be fine. If it is loose, I'd definitely try to fix it as it'll cause some interference. :)

It's still on pretty tight but it could be tightened more with some help but in done for the day lol

The GTI is a rolling enclosure, things loud

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion

Oh no that sucks.re thread it

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Of all days to bust a nut

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I uhhh bought chocolate syrup and whip cream for the wife but she's being dumb so i licked it off my side chick's hatchback ;)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk