GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
New jersey is warmer than chicago. Who would have thought?
it warms up when vagcom king shows up iirc :iono:
cause real football is soccer amirite :eek:
Indeed. Funny enough though NJ has gotten more snow the last few winters.
no desire to visit nj.

if i had to visit anywhere cold itd be colorado. except i hear its extremely expensive especially if trying to get mountain snowboarding time in. :cry:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
it warms up when vagcom king shows up iirc :iono:

cause real football is soccer amirite :eek:

no desire to visit nj.

if i had to visit anywhere cold itd be colorado. except i hear its extremely expensive especially if trying to get mountain snowboarding time in. :cry:

No worries, there's a ton of great skateparks in CO.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
dat old school park not bad.

youd like pedro barros i think, kid rips so hard in bowls its not even funny.

personally my favorite park is tempe skatepark in florida. the bowls in chicago are complete garbage . 31st street had potential but they built them wrong.

Surfin'Turf/The Turf up in Milwaukee was a really good park - it was one of the original parks from the 70s boom. when it closed they just covered up the bowls and put a strip club in there - then in the 90s after the strip club closed they uncovered the bowls and opened the park back up , it was just about the only concrete park in the country at that time. Google 'The Turf Salad Days' and you can see a lot of good footage

Yeah, the Chicago area blows for Skateparks - there are great parks being built everywhere nowadays, except Chicago. Wilson is OK, but when you compare it to other parks around the country its a POS

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys. Been lurking. Busy last couple weeks. Got back into swimming and have been 3 of last 5 days. Come home exhausted and eat half the fridge. Guess that kinda defeats the purpose but oh well

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Hey guys. Been lurking. Busy last couple weeks. Got back into swimming and have been 3 of last 5 days. Come home exhausted and eat half the fridge. Guess that kinda defeats the purpose but oh well

How's that new garage?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
How's that new garage?

Haven’t really had time of money to use it for anything other than storing the car but man is it nice to come out to a 68-72 degree interior and not freeze my ass off or be unable to see out the front window

Status
Not open for further replies.