GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, who do you trust for tire work like rotations? Traveling so I don't have my stuff. I'm in 33026 to help narrow it down.
Should only need a rotation

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
People still go to this?

spiker369

on air, don't care
Hey guys, who do you trust for tire work like rotations? Traveling so I don't have my stuff. I'm in 33026 to help narrow it down.
Should only need a rotation

Rotations I'd do myself with a floor jack. I could help you out if you dont have the tools. As for mounting/balancing tires, I go to ExtremeTires near Davie Rd and 84.

People still go to this?

Yes, every first tuesday!

Are u guys meeting next Tuesday?

Yes!! December 5th!!

I'm here. I'm new. I would like to go

Come on out!

Cant make it this week sorry

DAMNIT TUNA! :cry:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Rotations I'd do myself with a floor jack. I could help you out if you dont have the tools. As for mounting/balancing tires, I go to ExtremeTires near Davie Rd and 84.

Thanks. I let tire plus or something this time, but I'll keep them in mind for the future.
I don't have my own jack yet. It's on my Christmas list.
Yeah I'll bring the k04 out Tuesday. I'm on e30 tune so she is ripping.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Thanks. I let tire plus or something this time, but I'll keep them in mind for the future.
I don't have my own jack yet. It's on my Christmas list.
Yeah I'll bring the k04 out Tuesday. I'm on e30 tune so she is ripping.

Sounds good! Meet is relaxed so it's cool to display/talk about your mods with others, but please do not show up looking for people to race. :thumbsup:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Naw, that's not what i meant. My last group in michigan wasn't about that. I'm not looking to race, I'm just excited about my car working well.