GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

bunch of CHEAP mk6 parts?

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion

bialymike

Ready to race!
minus Hondas, i have yet to own ANYTHING made in China that hasn't broken on me.i would say don't do it.

Dude, last I checked hondas are made in japan, not china...probably why they dont break. Sorry but I couldnt resist.

Back on topic, sub'd to see what other goodies people can find. Probably wont be ordering anything electrical, or costlier (as in terms of the prices on the site) items like bumpers and whatnot till someone posts up how they stand the test of time. But lower costing items that have less of a tendency to fail like the non slip ashtray cover, dash cubby and euro cup holder id have no prob buying.

Best of luck to those buying costlier items, I hope they hold up for you and dont crap out. Anxiously awaiting to see how they hold up.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Dude, last I checked hondas are made in japan, not china...probably why they dont break. Sorry but I couldnt resist.

Imho I don't care where the item was made. It makes no difference, it's all about quality control. Look at all the Apple devices; iPhone, Macbook Air, Etc. those are all made in China. Also consider the fact that some items are made in china and shipped back to Italy so they can stamp "Made in Italy" on it. You could have items made in Japan and it could be pure junk. Most people are just used to the stereotype of what country makes things better. The true test of quality comes with the use of the product.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

Back on topic, sub'd to see what other goodies people can find. Probably wont be ordering anything electrical, or costlier (as in terms of the prices on the site) items like bumpers and whatnot till someone posts up how they stand the test of time. But lower costing items that have less of a tendency to fail like the non slip ashtray cover, dash cubby and euro cup holder id have no prob buying.

Best of luck to those buying costlier items, I hope they hold up for you and dont crap out. Anxiously awaiting to see how they hold up.

Your just splitting hairs now. Doesn't really matter anything made over there sucks.

bialymike

Ready to race!
Imho I don't care where the item was made. It makes no difference, it's all about quality control. Look at all the Apple devices; iPhone, Macbook Air, Etc. those are all made in China. Also consider the fact that some items are made in china and shipped back to Italy so they can stamp "Made in Italy" on it. You could have items made in Japan and it could be pure junk. Most people are just used to the stereotype of what country makes things better. The true test of quality comes with the use of the product.

I agree with you about quality control, but thats hard to do in china where theres so many people there working for less than a dollar an hour. Cheap money good price, you know? But me quoting him was mainly because his post made it seem like he thought HONDAS were the only thing that CAME OUT OF CHINA that didnt break.

Back on topic:

http://www.buychina.com/items/jsk-golf-6-gti-modified-package-b-qypqupkjmh

Anyone else notice that "jsk tuning" has an identical logo and phrase as ecs tuning lol. Oh the things you can find on buychina lmao

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Any one find the under dash tray?

Your just splitting hairs now. Doesn't really matter anything made over there sucks.

can't differentiate between china and japan I see and have an elitest view that things from asia are crap :sm3:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
subbed to see what people can find... interesting stuff, i was browsing the clothing and watches too hehe funny chinese stuff, i always like browsing through websites like this

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
List of things to search for
Dash Cubby
Under Seat Storage Bins
EuroCup Holder
Rns510?
Center Console Switches (garage door opener button)
Auto Dimming Mirror

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THOSE WEBSITES

YOU WILL BE SORRY

the website is hosted and owned by taobao, a very large chinese website, which a ton of people use

it's the international version of the taobao.com website