I’m Looking for VAG-COM for 2013 GLI Autobahn
I’m in Brooklyn but I will travel to Manhattan Queens or LI
I will buy Lunch-Dinner or give Tip.
I'm available weekends
email: jlv82@me.com or PM me here
TIA.

Coderedpl

Ready to race!
Anyone around bayside queens that can do the windows down with key button feature? I can return the favor with cash or beer. pm me
Hey Guys,
I’m Looking for VAG-COM for 2013 GLI Autobahn
I’m in Brooklyn but I will travel to Manhattan Queens or LI
I will buy Lunch-Dinner or give Tip.
I'm available weekends
email: jlv82@me.com or PM me here
TIA.
I'm in valley stream long island if you want to come by here.

mcfaddenmkvi

Ready to race!
Bought a gti used with 20000 miles on her. New to vw so I didn't know about vag com tweaks and its apparent that my car has them and the dealer doesn't know what they are doing. Car keeps saying bulbs out when none are. They took all the led lights out previous owner put in and still can't fix it. On top of replacing modules and wiring. They have had the car almost two weeks now. Even had someone from vw fly in to try and fix it and nothing. I know it has the windows and sunroof close with fob and day times are fogs tweaks done. As well as foot well lights on. I just want the car back ESP since they can't figure it out.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Bought a gti used with 20000 miles on her. New to vw so I didn't know about vag com tweaks and its apparent that my car has them and the dealer doesn't know what they are doing. Car keeps saying bulbs out when none are. They took all the led lights out previous owner put in and still can't fix it. On top of replacing modules and wiring. They have had the car almost two weeks now. Even had someone from vw fly in to try and fix it and nothing. I know it has the windows and sunroof close with fob and day times are fogs tweaks done. As well as foot well lights on. I just want the car back ESP since they can't figure it out.

Where in NJ?

jmul54

Ready to race!
Anyone in the Lehig Valley area that can do some vag for me, just got my r tails and have some other things id like done. Pm me, let me know what u need.

Last edited:

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
would like to find someone near SCRANTON PA

gyaeger

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking for someone in Central NJ shore area. Asbury Park-ish. Need some help w/ my 2012 Golf R.