GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Looking for someone in Central NJ shore area. Asbury Park-ish. Need some help w/ my 2012 Golf R.

we all might have lunch at the usual uno's....maybe in a week or 2....

come by then or something

gyaeger

Passed Driver's Ed
we all might have lunch at the usual uno's....maybe in a week or 2....

come by then or something

Yeah I'll definitely try to make it out. I need to get a euro switch now to properly code my tails.

I had tried coding them without the switch and it obviously didn't work. I also accidentally shut off my DRLs, which is what I was looking to fix. Believe it or not, World VW in Neptune coded it back for me for free this morning.

mcfaddenmkvi

Ready to race!
Why would the dealer remove them?

Sent via Tapatalk 2

Comfort module went on the car. All the lights were faulting. They reset everything and still didn't work so they had to replace it. Was under warranty. They had a worker who used a vag on it and it still faulted so I had no choice

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Guys I need to use someones Vag Com and PC to do a few tweaks on my car. I will come to you when you have some free time but please be close to Bridgewater. Thanks!

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
My boyfriend has one, were located in rockland county

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Anybody wanna help me out? I really don't want to buy one at the moment

could ship you mine with a paypal deposit and once you send it back ill refund the money if you are still looking...

if you were close id just do it for free

Legendary

Ready to race!
Anyone around the bronx/manhattan or westchester that would like to earn a sixpack and /or some lunch money for coding led tails? I can travel to you :)