Who’s ready for a hand wash?
[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
Have you been a dirty girl?

Who’s a sexy bitch?

Okay, now a shower and some fucking food.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Have you been a dirty girl?

Who’s a sexy bitch?

Okay, now a shower and some fucking food.

Car looks nice and clean , but damn son , those exhaust tips. Please tell me you painted them black and they are not just that dirty.

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat16: Jay Submits An RFP To Forum Members - Quest To Become A P-Car Owner

No, they’re chrome. They’re just shadowed in that picture. They do need a fresh polish. This was just a maintenance wash with more shitty weather on the horizon.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
No, they’re chrome. They’re just shadowed in that picture. They do need a fresh polish. This was just a maintenance wash with more shitty weather on the horizon.

LOL, OK that's much better. I find #0000 steel wool and some metal polish works best on really dirty tips. Once clean they're pretty easy to maintain with some detail spray and an old microfiber towel.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I wash them every time that I wash the car. That just can’t be often enough in the winter. Even using the steel wool and polish method, I still struggle to get the lip to look polished. It looks like it is corroded a bit.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I wash them every time that I wash the car. That just can’t be often enough in the winter. Even using the steel wool and polish method, I still struggle to get the lip to look polished. It looks like it is corroded a bit.

I feel your pain, believe me. I have a Godspeed catback with 4 inch tips and for some reason they don't get nearly as dirty as the stock tips did.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
lol I gave up on cleaning mine. No cat means you're gonna have black tips. You just accept your fate [emoji23][emoji23]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Depends on tire compound. 2 weeks on a soft tire they can get flat spots.

Word okay looks like im fine from googling , summer tires and more aggressive tires seem to be the biggest culprit of flat spotting youre right. But even then after some driving any flat spotting goes away .

Day 41 garaged (on all seasons)

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Word okay looks like im fine from googling , summer tires and more aggressive tires seem to be the biggest culprit of flat spotting youre right. But even then after some driving any flat spotting goes away .

Day 41 garaged (on all seasons)

Not bad. Don't forget the battery tender. I last drove mine on nov 20th. Was hoping the rain would wash the salt and I could put some miles on this week, but then they said snow tonight.

I had biasply on my popup. It would sit 6 months over winter. Talk about flat spotting :laugh: It does go away after they warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.