GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GTI Part Out (Northern NJ, willing to ship)

rucheng10

Passed Driver's Ed
I just traded in my GTI and am parting out. All prices include shipping, but local pickup in northern NJ is preferred. I babied my GTI when I had it, so all parts are in excellent condition with minimal wear and tear.

9W7 Bluetooth module, 7P6035730K. $100

CarGo trunk mat. $75 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

OEM carpeted mats for 2 door model. Never used. $40 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

P3 digital multi gauge with red display. SOLD

RCD330 hacked version with Apple Carplay, backup camera adapter, and antenna adapter. SOLD

APR Carbiono stage 1 intake, used for 1 year, no damage, will throw in secondary air filter if you have CBFA engine. SOLD

Replica Golf R LED tail lights, all LEDs work, includes adapters to prevent bulb out error. SOLD

Micro-can Ross Tech VCDS/vag-com cable. SOLD

D2H Morimoto Elite HID system, never installed. SOLD

deAutoKey reverse LEDs. SOLD

Premium VIII RCD510. Slight damage on one of connectors on back but it does not cause any issues. SOLD

ECS Tuning blue tinted blind spot heated mirrors. SOLD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Noodle1

Ready to race!
What part of NJ? Interested in the mirrors

rucheng10

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm around Wayne and Morris Plains. I'll also be in North Bergen this afternoon and will be in Woodbridge on Sunday afternoon.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I'm around Wayne and Morris Plains. I'll also be in North Bergen this afternoon and will be in Woodbridge on Sunday afternoon.

im from clifton, ill do $40 for the mirrors and we can meet at willowbrook mall if thats good with you, not today though, probably saturday

rucheng10

Passed Driver's Ed
im from clifton, ill do $40 for the mirrors and we can meet at willowbrook mall if thats good with you, not today though, probably saturday
I'm pending a sale for the mirrors today but will let you know if it falls thru as willowbrook mall is not too far from me

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
does the boost gauge have everything it comes with new, boost hose and whatnot

rucheng10

Passed Driver's Ed
does the boost gauge have everything it comes with new, boost hose and whatnot
It comes with everything I received when I purchased it new, which is what is pictured. I don't have boost hose, it will give boost reading from the OBD II port