GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Got the boldsport rear footwell light harness with deautokey red footwell LEDs to match my front footwells will be doing an install later. Also got pro clip phone mount for my phone that attaches next to radio love it.

Going to buy a blendmount for my uniden dfr7 as the suction cups sometimes detach from windshield.

Also been compiling footage of bad drivers from my dashcam lol

And last but not least trying to figure out how to correctly do a parking mode recording on my A119 dashcam
Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
Got the boldsport rear footwell light harness with deautokey red footwell LEDs to match my front footwells will be doing an install later. Also got pro clip phone mount for my phone that attaches next to radio love it.

Going to buy a blendmount for my uniden dfr7 as the suction cups sometimes detach from windshield.

And last but not least trying to figure out how to correctly do a parking mode recording on my A119 dashcam

I have an A118C dash cam and have over 60GB of bad driver footage. Don't have time to compile them and make a YouTube video or something or even if it would be wroth it.

waporter1

HoLLLa
over the past month I have installed a motor mount, dog bone mount with insert, cts turbo dp and went with an apr stage 2 tune. went performance rather than looks for now. everything else is stock. so I went from stock to stage 2 on my '14 GLI.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have an A118C dash cam and have over 60GB of bad driver footage. Don't have time to compile them and make a YouTube video or something or even if it would be wroth it.

If youve got funny ones or just heinous bad ones, you could upload on youtube and monetize your channel... making it worth it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

proclip mount is amazing. placement is great. only complaint is i have to tighten the screw for the pone part of the mount every few months as it loosens up

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
proclip mount is amazing. placement is great. only complaint is i have to tighten the screw for the pone part of the mount every few months as it loosens up
I haven't yet but that sounds like it should happen. That's mildly annoying but not as annoying as my radar randomly falling off the windshield lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I haven't yet but that sounds like it should happen. That's mildly annoying but not as annoying as my radar randomly falling off the windshield lol

Sounds familiar.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Replaced my rear wiper! Whahooo

Jaber

Modero
Sounds familiar.

Ha, my dashcam does that every so often. I got tired of my radar detector doing that, so I went on Amazon and bought one of those attachments for the sunvisor and it's nice and hidden now and it seems to work just as good as before. Been running the radar this way for a few years now.

ahard48

Ready to race!
where did you order from? lol. Need to replace mine badly.

Amazon: Bosch rear wiper blade 11" for $13. Don't know if its cheapest but was convenient enough and I just needed one. Mine was shot too.

MakiNn

Passed Driver's Ed
Someone back into my rear corner of the bumper, put a little dent and a crack in it, I guess the car was just asking for a golf r rear bumper

flawedcitizen

Passed Driver's Ed
Got bored watching patriots win again so I mocked up Home Depot diffuser fins. Opinions? Too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk