GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI Brochures (US)

zee

Go Kart Champion
the leather and interlagos look to have the same sport bolsters to me..
people here were saying we won't get the fabric sport seats..

You are in Germany. The different seats only apply to the North American market

Fredro

I was referring to this brochure posted here (post #5), if this is a North American brochure it lists sport seats as standard and the only option is leather surface. Also the pictures have the same resemblance in terms of comfort.

I am in Germany now but I am speaking about the north american GTI.

zee

Go Kart Champion
I was referring to this brochure posted here (post #5), if this is a North American brochure it lists sport seats as standard and the only option is leather surface. Also the pictures have the same resemblance in terms of comfort.

I am in Germany now but I am speaking about the north american GTI.

Ahh I C.
Yup, I agree with you. The plaid sport seats are also quite comfortable. The bolsters differ only slightly...take a look at the stitching(post #5) and you will notice the leather stitching(on the hirizontal bolsters) on both sides run up all the length of the backrest to the headrest...but the plaid cloth run 3/4 of the backrest and fades slightly to the headrests.

The back seats also differ slightly with the number to vertical bolsters. It is hard to explain, but easy to spot when seen together in person.

The seat cushions and headrests differ slightly too.

A good view of the plaid seats is the beige leather in this post >>>http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8047&postcount=12

gorlando

No ground effects kit.. At least not directly from factory. The new shape dosn't make it as necessary as it was on the mkv... my dealer told me he could put the kit on the 10 once it came in, but i think hes full of ..stuff.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Whatever happened to these Black Karthourn wheels? Would be amazing for the OEM+ look.