GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

XZT's K04 CSG GTI & Garage Build

XZT123

Ready to race!
Good Job recognizing the wheel tree! I'm not sure what you mean about the one "with the wheels" was that a joke ;-)

So, I took the first trip tonight with the blue side mirrors. They are awesome.. I really like them. They make your rear view mirrors feel twice as big and they really do stop cars from blinding you at night. It's one of those things that you say "why can't all cars do this?!"

Lastly, it was pointed out that my LED tails have a problem?! On the left side the reverse light is red?? Is this normal? I didn't think so, but it looks like I got a red bulb by accident. I'm going to have to check all my bulb colors maybe..

Papele

Ready to race!
Good Job recognizing the wheel tree! I'm not sure what you mean about the one "with the wheels" was that a joke ;-)

So, I took the first trip tonight with the blue side mirrors. They are awesome.. I really like them. They make your rear view mirrors feel twice as big and they really do stop cars from blinding you at night. It's one of those things that you say "why can't all cars do this?!"

Lastly, it was pointed out that my LED tails have a problem?! On the left side the reverse light is red?? Is this normal? I didn't think so, but it looks like I got a red bulb by accident. I'm going to have to check all my bulb colors maybe..

The Red bulb is a "rear fog light." Its a Euro thing, I dont see the point. Also not, 100% sure, but with a oem euro light switch you can control it. I have rep LED tails and I have the rear fog as one of my reverse lights. The only thing that bothers me about it is everyone telling me I have a bulb out.

But anyways, nice build dude.

XZT123

Ready to race!
Thanks man, I'll have to test out the lights more and I still need to get the coding change. I dunno if I need the coding change for the rear fog to work properly or not.

XZT123

Ready to race!
I've been busy working on my Civic.. getting it ready to sell it! Gotta recoup money from all these parts somehow and I don't need two cars.

I still need to put the laminx on my fogs, and swap the wheels over to my GTI to try them out on it. If you noticed I also had wobble bolts and hub rings in there.. I'm not sure how it will look without lowering it since my wheels are 17s. Koni is taking forever....

Hopefully I can get some pictures after looks a lot better with tails and side markers already.

Last edited: