GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 2+(K04) Impressions

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
I believe he is on the forums, but I don't think he's posted in this thread at all. That video dates back well before our latest K04 revision was pushed through, too. :thumbsup:

Yeah if I was to make a video that would be my feelings. Am I biased for that?

allset

Go Kart Champion

KaJ

Ready to race!
Anybody running 91 octane on Uni's K04 software? I talked to John and they only have a 93 file. He recommended me to take logs and they could change the timing map if needed.

This isn't a big issue, I was just wondering if any other users here have been running the 93 file on 91 octane?

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Anybody running 91 octane on Uni's K04 software? I talked to John and they only have a 93 file. He recommended me to take logs and they could change the timing map if needed.

This isn't a big issue, I was just wondering if any other users here have been running the 93 file on 91 octane?

Speak to TRD420, he is in Cali so he might.

The 93 guys are pulling zero timing so there should be no reason why it isn't safe with 91 as well, you may see a little but nothing to cal home about.

trd420

Go Kart Champion

Speak to TRD420, he is in Cali so he might.

The 93 guys are pulling zero timing so there should be no reason why it isn't safe with 91 as well, you may see a little but nothing to cal home about.

Yes im running UNI stage 2+ 93oct (K04) tune on CA Piss 91oct with no problem. and prior to that i was UNI stage 2 93oct with no problem couldnt be happyer with UNI :D i do some times run 100oct tho like at the track

KaJ

Ready to race!
Yes im running UNI stage 2+ 93oct (K04) tune on CA Piss 91oct with no problem. and prior to that i was UNI stage 2 93oct with no problem couldnt be happyer with UNI :D i do some times run 100oct tho like at the track

Do you run W/M? Got any timing pull logs?

tdream1

Autocross Newbie