GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

YCW Reference Series Coilovers (Round 2 Testing) - From $900

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
We have a slightly modified version running on a Passat with a slightly more aggressive rear valving, but spring rates were the same 6K/8K and so far things are ok :)

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Would like to say wow, and extend my thanks to the MFactory team - I received my coilovers today (opted for air shipping being located in Canada). Totally did not expect to receive them so soon.

Had a chance to look over the parts, and everything looks to be high quality - my benchmark of comparison is to ST Coilovers which I had on my car.

Have you installed these yet? Anything you can share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Great packaging, everything looks TOP notch. Hope to install before year end but no guarantees :-(

capn scooter

Passed Driver's Ed
Like others have stated, everything does look to be of really good quality! I dig the black and red! Quick question, has anyone received installation instructions or any paperwork/info with theirs? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Like others have stated, everything does look to be of really good quality! I dig the black and red! Quick question, has anyone received installation instructions or any paperwork/info with theirs? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Nothing in my kit but you should be able to follow DIYs from pretty much any coilover install and get it done. But there may be some variances.

capn scooter

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for quick response mikejsmith 1985! You are absolutely right as far as following other DIY's and I'm not really worried about getting it done, I just like having manufacturer info. I'm actually repalcing a HPA SHS coilover set up with this one as I wanted to give it a try. Maybe i will reach out to Stephen. Thanks again for the response.

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
As these are the test sets, we've not yet completed the installation instructions, and were wanting to finish gathering more feedback before putting it together for the production batch.

If you have any questions though, please feel free to contact us and we'll do whatever we can to assist :)

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have pics of their installation? I finally have my brake project wrapping up and plan to install the coilovers in the next week or two. Something I'm wondering, did you guys cut the plastic trim over the strut tower for easy access to adjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.