GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trade in: DSG Autobahn for 6MT Autobahn

220volt

Ready to race!
I'm not 100% sure but I recall there being a website for people wanting to trade cars. Or it could have just been a dream for a business venture I had.

In any case, I wouldn't expect any decent deal for trading cars with any type of dealer. They're in the business to make money which means ripping you off generally. Your best bet would be to sell your car and go on the hunt for a manual version.

I find CarMax prices to be a decent amount higher than market values on the second-hand market but people are willing to pay the premium for the easy purchase without hassle of dealing with a private party. Not worth the premium to me but for many others that just want a car without the hassle, it works.

I agree with this 100%, and that has been my experience. However, selling my car first would leave me without transportation. Wife has her Fusion that takes her to work. I could rent a car for couple of weeks I guess but not sure how practical would that be since it would not give me enough time to find the car I want.