GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Role Call - DubRun to the Poconos, Sun Nov 5th

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I want to go, it’s a hike...I’ll see...put me down as a maybe at this point.

TwentyTwelve

Passed Driver's Ed
I would but i don't drink, hate how everything is centralized around alcohol these day.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I would but i don't drink, hate how everything is centralized around alcohol these day.

If that's what you think our annual event is about then don't come. It's a driving event centered around amazing food, wiffle ball tournament, games and people. Yes it's at a brewery, "hate how everything is centralized around assumptions these days." :p

Dude, there’s no “must drink” policy. Get your car there and chill brahhh!

People barely drink, they eat a TON.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I’m all about the cars bro, not worried about food and drink hahahahaha DubLife baby!

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
Just curious how many cars are going? Only 2 cars showed up for to go down to englishtown for Euro'D out fall meet on lmao. It was me and notovicrious lmao

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Just curious how many cars are going? Only 2 cars showed up for to go down to englishtown for Euro'D out fall meet on lmao. It was me and notovicrious lmao

Yeaaa buddy, shit was all good till you popped an axle! How’s she doing?

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

We never went to Euro'D out. If you're referring to Waterfest, Waterfest is not our event. We only recommend a meet and cruise from Kinnelon Bagels, this year all of our members went down early since our club has a booth inside the show. If no one else showed up at the breakfast cruise then that's respective of the Waterfest turnout.

DubRun is OUR event, run my us and is the biggest driving rally in the Fall in the Tai-State area. Come out next Sun to experience one of our events.

Looks pretty cool, never been to one of these or a car meet for that matter lol

I guarantee you'll say this was the most fun you've had around cars.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
We never went to Euro'D out. If you're referring to Waterfest, Waterfest is not our event. We only recommend a meet and cruise from Kinnelon Bagels, this year all of our members went down early since our club has a booth inside the show. If no one else showed up at the breakfast cruise then that's respective of the Waterfest turnout.

DubRun is OUR event, run my us and is the biggest driving rally in the Fall in the Tai-State area. Come out next Sun to experience one of our events.

I guarantee you'll say this was the most fun you've had around cars.

Euro’d out is the former ShoNGo which usually has an OK turnout in the spring but this fall meet was wet and no one really wanted to take the ride because they went in the spring when the weather was nice. This run looks fun and the scenery looks beautiful.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Euro’d out is the former ShoNGo which usually has an OK turnout in the spring but this fall meet was wet and no one really wanted to take the ride because they went in the spring when the weather was nice. This run looks fun and the scenery looks beautiful.

Just you wait, the cruise route and the brewery scenery is crazy.