GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet

CHerna

Ready to race!
What happened to Eurojet? Domain is gone, products have been pulled from vendor sites. Did I miss something?

I was planning on getting a TBE. Did Revo dissolve them?

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
I bought a eurojet exhaust not too long ago, the r20 one for the gti and when I called customer service it was a Revo rep.

DAV0320

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought a eurojet exhaust not too long ago, the r20 one for the gti and when I called customer service it was a Revo rep.
So you were still able to buy a EJ exhaust even after the REVO takeover?

From what I was just told last week from a Modded Euros rep on the phone, EJ was bought/consolidated/whatever by REVO. As of right now they are not supporting the hardware side of the EJ business...yet. Not sure what that means, hopefully there is something in the works. Damn shame too, EJ's V-band modular exhaust was top notch, and by far the easiest TB I've ever installed.
I wish Revo would do something to support those of us EJ owners that need parts. I want to remove my EJ CB and I need a reducer section to mate my stock CB to my EJ DP. Dead in the water at the moment.

CHerna

Ready to race!
Fuck man. This blows. I really liked the Eurojet cat back in my MK4.

Now I have to weigh my options..

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
I heard they were going through a transition period, but I did not know Revo bought them out.

I still want/need to get a catted section for my TBE, so I hope something gets resolved soon!

DAV0320

Passed Driver's Ed
I hear you. Somewheres there has to be a stockpile of inventory sitting around that needs to be depleted.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
Looks like their site is up and they have products to sell. Looks like they raised the price of the catback as it’s $799. I could have sworn they used to be in the $500-600 range. Now it’s priced right up there with Unitronic, etc.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
For those who care, it appears Eurojet is back. Their website is back up, but under construction, and they made an Instagram post.

https://www.eurojetracing.com/home

That's interesting... first sentence "we are a fully independent company"...yet "we're backed by Revo Technik" - I'm curious how that relationship works.

CHerna

Ready to race!
That's interesting... first sentence "we are a fully independent company"...yet "we're backed by Revo Technik" - I'm curious how that relationship works.

They mentioned on Instagram that they have been in court against Revo for the last year or so. I think that relationship is probably over.