GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helpless child's vorpal GTI

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
whoa... and this is something to aspire to:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I've got some new things on my to do list...not too surprised that I still have that itch despite saying I was done after the R tails.

H&R RSB (want that specifically because it's not too big and it has maintenance free bushings)
OEM S3 SS kit from ECS (had VF...too much increased effort, OEM doesn't really add that)
Unibrace or similar chassis brace (mainly to eliminate creaking when entering parking lots...performance improvements are just a bonus on this one)
New component speakers for both front and rear + possible dynamat (I heard that it's tricky to dynamat our door panels, though)
Full gloss black mirror housings (caps and connecting piece to the doors)
UR or MF resonator (12" or 14"...only want a nice reduction in drone/resonance, not outright silence)

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
First machine polish...shots were taken in cloudy weather this morning (now it's raining, FML)...

Products used:

Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo
Sonax Full Effect
Meguiar's Swirl-X
Menzerna Power Lock
Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba Wax

Special Guest Star: Angry Bird Red Cannonball

Last edited:

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion
First machine polish...shots were taken in cloudy weather this morning (now it's raining, FML)...

Products used:

Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo
Sonax Full Effect
Meguiar's Swirl-X
Menzerna Power Lock
Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba Wax

Special Guest Star: Angry Bird Red Cannonball

looks good!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep, mine's the same exact way with the black GTI frame - the rear looks so good badgeless, imho. Just like many subarus look very clean w/o any badging on the back.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
yep, mine's the same exact way with the black GTI frame - the rear looks so good badgeless, imho. Just like many subarus look very clean w/o any badging on the back.

Yeah...that's all you need, too. Nice and centered, pure symmetry with the R tails and all. The simpler the rear, the more attention is drawn on the gorgeousness of the tails.

Stevec717

Ready to race!
Looks great - may motivate me to do a full salon on my CSG this weekend.