GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM Autohaus

P

plac

I'm going to give them another shot and order a Pflo from them.

ahh i see what you did there.. you were the guy that PM'ed me yesterday asking about my pflo for sale.. i do still have those parts incidentally. i think im sticking with my stubby custom which is installed now. whats missing form my kit is the filter, and a CBFA mini filter if you want one. oh and maybe 1 6mm acorn nut if i couldnt find one.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
y would u do this

The vast majority of their sales are either neutural or positive. You rarely hear good reviews of hobby (cars, fish tanks, model planes, etc.) part vendors on the internet. You ALWAYS hear the bad ones though.

nearsite00

Ready to race!
y would u do this

Well, see my earlier review. They do have the best price and no tax or shipping for me and I don't need the item quickly or anything as I'm doing my own install. Incidently, I just placed the order about an hour ago and they've already processed and shipped it out, so......we'll see how the rest of the transaction goes.

EDIT: 3:29PM PST - Order just shipped! Wow, what a night and day difference. They shipped it same day today. Can't really speak on their customer service over the phone as I didn't have a need to contact them today.

ahh i see what you did there.. you were the guy that PM'ed me yesterday asking about my pflo for sale.. i do still have those parts incidentally. i think im sticking with my stubby custom which is installed now. whats missing form my kit is the filter, and a CBFA mini filter if you want one. oh and maybe 1 6mm acorn nut if i couldnt find one.

Thanks, I thought about it some more and just decided to pull the trigger for the entire thing, although I might change the KN to an AFE dry filter later.

The vast majority of their sales are either neutural or positive. You rarely hear good reviews of hobby (cars, fish tanks, model planes, etc.) part vendors on the internet. You ALWAYS hear the bad ones though.

Yup, that's true!

Last edited:

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Ordered a P-Flo from MJM at 6:55 today and got an email right away.

20 minutes later I get a second email at 7:15 saying my order was shipped. If this is true, it doesn't get any better than that. I was expecting at least a 3 day wait from these guys before it was shipped.

Mister_A

Ready to race!
me three >:[ they dnt respond to emails, they responded only once to their website fill in question thing but that's about it

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
they do have good price, but you can still go with vendors on here with better service and they will most likely match their price(tha what i did)

jshay

Go Kart Champion
My experience so far is 5 days since order and I'm still in "pending" phase. If it's not shipped by next week, I'll be canceling my order.

Edit: After a week of no updates, I canceled my order this morning. Hopefully the refund goes smoothly..

Edit #2: It's been 5 days since I canceled my order, still no refund. Going to give it till Monday

Last edited:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
they havent changed.. i made an order. cancelled the next day when a better offer came in. the "CS" which is always the same lady, probably the wife called less than 5 mins after i emailed the cancellation request.. and claimed she knew nothing about it. then why was she calling... Then, even after it was cancelled, she texted again asking for an explanation. I had to actually block the number from texts. just stupid customer service. take care of the customer. end of story.

Last edited:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Wow. . . That's disappointing

IVVVIKris

Ready to race!
Here's another negative experience for MJM Autohaus. Fiance ordered a wheel bearing on Sunday 12 April, gets shipment notification on Thursday 16 April without any tracking information. Week an a half goes by and part doesn't show, she emails twice asking for tracking info and doesn't hear back. I called today during business hours multiple times and no one answered. I finally posted my experience on the FB page to which I finally got a response and tracking info saying the apartment number was wrong or not included. I checked the order confirmation email and that information was provided and correct. MJM FB rep, instead of apologizing and making good, informs us that we'll be charged a 20% restocking fee. I have a screenshot of the dialogue if anyone would like to see. Also their site claims they're BBB accredited and they're not, they have an F rating.

Last edited: