GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

Masi992

Passed Driver's Ed
Any meets close to Charlotte?

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Nah, South Charlotte had the exact car I wanted so I went straight to them. I HATE dealing with car salesmen so I try to do everything over the phone if I can. I haven't heard much about Keffer though. Maybe play them against each other and see what kind of deal you can work? In all honesty, the chick I worked with at S. Charlotte was very good and it was actually a pleasurable experience.......if there is one at the stealership!

My purchase was the other way around. I bought my '12 CW GTI from Keffer instead. You don't want to hear my story of South Charlotte VW (sales department). :rolleyes:

zinkracer

Blowing Rock.

Great timing - snow, windy, cold here today.

'11 GTI, APR Stage 1, APR Intake, DSG, black obsidian pearl

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I'm in Raleigh NC for school. But I'm from Jacksonville nc.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Tinted Atmospheres in Cary is good, that's where i had mine done. Dont know of any in raleigh.

How much did it cost you? I'm interested in getting tint done for the spring/summer.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Jacksonville, NC meets are now at the Jacksonville Mall. We meet every Wednesday and Friday behind the IHOP, starting about 7PM. I can only make Friday nights, but there is a group that meets on Wednesdays. I almost always have my VCDS with me.

We will also have our bi-monthly National VW Meet on the 10th, from 11am to whenever (2 or 3 ish??). I know that is the same day as the Show and Shine in Cary, but our date was set before theirs was announced. If you don't want to drive all the way up to Cary, stop by National VW in Jacksonville and say Hi.

gap

I may have to hit you up for VCDS once I'm back in Jacksonville.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Cars and Coffee is this weekend up at Briar Creek. Anyone going?

The ONE week im not in raleigh :thumbdown: