GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone selling their stock GTI rims and tires (Canada)

Geofux

Ready to race!
OK, I'm just waiting to hear back from my buddy with info for you.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Does anyone know how much it could cost to ship 4 rims?

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Jason: don't pay $1400 for less than perfect rims with tires that have 15,000Km on them. You can do better.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Jason: don't pay $1400 for less than perfect rims with tires that have 15,000Km on them. You can do better.

I appreciate the fact that you stood up and told me it wasn't a good deal. I never would have thought on the internet someone would do that.

Oh no, I won't. If I can get new rims without tires for $800.00 and get tires for the same or less then $1400.00(or new rims and tires) that's a good deal. With that deal I'd be better off going to the dealer and spending the other $1600.00 for new. No offense to the person who posted that offer.

2011gti

Ready to race!
i have perfect set of 18 inch detroits with tires have 2000 miles on them and never drivin in snow or salt had the car for 2 months and parked it in the garage because winter came along,, i would sell them but i am from the states

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Is there much of a different between the mk5 rims and the mk6 rims?

Geofux

Ready to race!
- How much tread is left?
- Who painted them? What company?
- Can you get me pictures?
- Is the price obo?
- Minor chip here and there? From the paint that was put on?

He took them to Garage Works. They sent them for paint to whoever they deal with.

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/50798058@N03/sets/72157625796620960/

Price, throw one out and I'll let him know.

Take a look at the pics. From what I understand it's just from regular wear and tear, and nothing major.