GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
looks like it may have ended on 8/2

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Basic 93 OCT stage 2? I just got flashed for stage 2, I don't have an SPS yet. Glad you asked though, how would I go about running a race gas tune for Revo? I have never had an SPS so I've never switched from 93 OCT mode. Neither on my MKV or MKVI.

The SPS gives you the ability to switch between stock/91/93/100 octane via the OBD port. They are on sale for $125 until 8/31/2014, which is when the Summer Sale ends. You can order one directly through me!

http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/accessories/serial-port-switch-sps#.VACft0uWUXk

Cheers,

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Now shipping from the US HQ:

Our full air filter intake kit offers the following:

Replaces the complete standard airbox and includes heat-shield to the conical filter.

• Includes full fitting kit and instructions for simple fitting
  • Increases engine note – releasing the real noise of your engine
  • Longer lifespan before cleaning required, compared to original or cotton filters
  • Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
  • Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
  • Triple layer foam design

The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Revo filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all of our air filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.

PM me for GolfMK6 member pricing!

If you have additional questions regarding this product, feel free to e-mail me directly.

Cheers,

Last edited:

gustkiller

Ready to race!
Any picture of it installed?

valj

Ready to race!

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
**END OF YEAR SALE NOW ON**

The Revo End of Year Sale commences November 24, 2014. Visit our website and find your local Revo dealer to make the most of 25% off all Revo software until January 11, 2015: www.revotechnik.com

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
Hey Jeff,

I sent you an email, but I thought I'd post it here in case any one else had the same question:

Are you able to port flash the tunes now? Or do you have to bench them?

Thanks

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Hey Jeff,

I sent you an email, but I thought I'd post it here in case any one else had the same question:

Thanks
It is port now per their website. I checked yesterday

sent from superior interior telepathy

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Hey Jeff,

Thanks

Sorry, I didn't see your email.

If you go to your dealer tomorrow, it will be a port flash. ;)

gustkiller

Ready to race!
All med 17.5.2 is now port flashable?