GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Thanks guys. I'll be there, can't stay too long though sadly. I work at 4am the next day.

Azzore1

Ready to race!
I'll come too, seems fun.... I'll make sure to bring my Vagcom cable in case anyone wants some help with it.

Cya,
Moe

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
It was great meeting everyone. Really awesome group of people!

I hope I can make another meet before I leave in a month. I think I've got double the miles of any of you guys, if you ever want to know how aftermarket parts hold up long term, definitely hit me up. Seeing all the great cars make me miss mine even more.

Someone should have showed that Honda what's up though. :D

Corey

Last edited:

Azzore1

Ready to race!
It was nice meeting you too man, this was my first time coming to this meeting btw.
I came late and left early lol, i'll try to come early and stay longer next time.

Nice pics!

Honda dude made me laugh tho.

Moe

Azzore1

Ready to race!
mine

Azzore1

Ready to race!
way to humid today :( ruined my numbers

next time you see my car scream or something lol

let's meet sometime this week for a cruise or something

TheMadMonk

Passed Driver's Ed
Tempe/Chandler area checking in. Are there any recurring meets around here?

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Tempe/Chandler area checking in. Are there any recurring meets around here?
Extreme Bean meet on SW corner of McClintock and Southern on Sunday nights starts about 8PM.

You will see a lot of AZ meet stuff if you join AZVW on FB and Vdub Society.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheMadMonk

Passed Driver's Ed
Awesome, thanks!

maselow

So i'm looking for someone that has a vagcom that would be able to let me use their cable. I just need to code a couple things that i messed up last time but also i'm hoping someone on here has a spindle spreading tool locally. I'm changing the coil overs on my car and i need the tool and i don't want to buy it if i'm just going to be doing this install once. I've called around EVERYWHERE and it seems to be an online only part.

Azzore1

Ready to race!
Pm me your number, i can help you with the Vagcom cable.

If you're coming to the trip tomorrow then i'll be there with the cable, just bring a laptop with the software on it and i'll lend you my cable.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
In desperate need of someone with a VAGCOM to clear my CEL, I'm in the tempe area but I can drive :)

Muerte_X

Passed Driver's Ed
In desperate need of someone with a VAGCOM to clear my CEL, I'm in the tempe area but I can drive :)

I have a hex can cable I just recently bought. Do you go to the Sunday night meets at extreme bean in tempe? I'll be there tonight, I'll bring my cable. I'm in the black mk6 gti

Last edited: