GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

Jared32

Ready to race!
If I ever do I'll let hit you up!! I used to be down there quite abit for work but we don't work much down there anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Well crap! If you ever come down here around the middle TN area, bring the tire down! I just got new S-04 tires and I planned to use one of my old tires with the best tread. Sadly, bot of those had nails and screws in them! :(

The led Tails transform the rear of our cars. Whether you get the OEM or zika/depot tails, they look EXPONENTIALLY better!

Revolver, do you get bulb out errors for your side markers still?

Currently I am trying to install an OEM style reverse camera and I can't find a constant 12V power source that will power the camera and the latch or a trigger wire area that works to pop the camera out..... I connected it to my Eonon android head unit I installed recently....

Just kept the bulbs in and they don't show through :)
Agree those LEDs make the ass end way prettier. After my GF got her Mk7 my car looked a bit tired. The headlights with LEDs & Euro tails brought the ole gal back to life.
Now I can't decide which looks better.
Too bad we got the Polo GTI seats over here. Would love the European plaids.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
just saw this. when did this happen? any idea why?

It was Audi of Nashville.. The tech that was in charge of it is no longer there, and being that it was a dealer I think it raised warranty issues. Can't say I blame them. Maybe someone could approach Track One and see if they might take it on..

vizzlebizzle

Passed Driver's Ed
that's where i took my car to have the software installed. oh well, if nobody pops up by the time i do my fuel pump i'll switch to giac or uni. closest APR dealer to me now is 120+ miles away

Jared32

Ready to race!
If your not tuned and looking for a tuner get eurodyne maestro and get it etuned by Andy samland. I totally recommend it, it puts a huge smile on my face whenever I drive it lol.. the base file isn't that great but just wait till Andy works his magic!!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
If I wasn't throwing away the $1300+ spent on the 2 GTI tunes, switching would be a no brainier.
Someone else said to ask Track One. Closest dealer now is 93 miles from Nashville in Alabama. APR made a Beta 2.3 tune for my car (2.1 has some issues) and that seems to be the only option now.

red_stapler

Ready to race!
Met up with BringerOdeath and did some coding!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Track one would be good. They do other tune work right? I went to APR, when I lived in AL.

Gonna ask them

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
No luck so far

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know of an exhaust shop that can straight pipe? PM if you want to.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Got beta 2.3. It's pretty amazing. Covert Customs on the AL-TN border did a great job. One-man shop, cool guy.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Soooo