eibach sportlines went on today heres the before and afters

before

After

Before

After

Before

after

Oh and another new little accessory

Good looking car! Nice job! I really am not a fan of the rims though.

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
yea they will be going after winter is over looking into a set of bronze 17s or a nice 18" wheel not sure yet

jmarch

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, this will be my last post in the 2.5 section. I'm trading my 2.5L in tomorrow morning for a GTI! All the 2.5l are looking great! Keep on the mods everyone!

dragonsolja

Passed Driver's Ed
eibach sportlines went on today heres the before and afters

before

After

Before

After

Before

after

Oh and another new little accessory

Did you change the struct? How is the ride comfort? I heard ppl say that anything lower than 1.5 inch is not that good for stock struct.

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
I didn't change the stock strut. The ride is great I don't feel like it got any rougher I couldn't be happier. If the struts go down the road I'll deal with it than but for now it rides perfect

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
I HATE the GTI front/rear valence/bumper swaps on Golfs. It is poser. There are so many other things you can do in the aftermarket, why copy the GTI??

If it's what people wanna do than let them do it it's not my cup of tea but I don't mind it don
:dnftt:

junior0404

Ready to race!
I HATE the GTI front/rear valence/bumper swaps on Golfs. It is poser. There are so many other things you can do in the aftermarket, why copy the GTI??

Not copying my friend but definitely part of the build, once the car is done you'll change your mind.. :thumbsup:

Merelington

Ready to race!

No need to be a fat headed GTI owner, the bumper swaps are a relatively inexpensive & clean (OEM) way of sprucing up a Golf.

Now if GTI or R badges were used on a regular Golf then yes, that is quite "POSER". Many GTI owners have this better-than-all mentality and it's getting old.

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
No need to be a fat headed GTI owner, the bumper swaps are a relatively inexpensive & clean (OEM) way of sprucing up a Golf.

Now if GTI or R badges were used on a regular Golf then yes, that is quite "POSER". Many GTI owners have this better-than-all mentality and it's getting old.

plus the golf was around before the gti, therefore the gti copied the golf.