GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Graphite Blue where you at?

boxfresh1

I've searched long and hard but could not find a thread dedicated to Graphite Blue owners. Im pretty sure theres a few of you out there. To get the ball rolling, here's a shot of my GB :D. Im also looking to add on rims. Thoughts?

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,882

zeo

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice Revozport bumper ! Did u do the whole kit ?

ImmI

Ready to race!
There isn't a dedicated GB thread as you said since not many people have GB cars especially GTI's for that matter. I had the choice of getting GB but found it to be more Graphite than Blue so I settled for SB. I do appreciate the rarity though.

+1

boxfresh1

Thanks! Did not go for the full kit - only the spoiler, side skirts, rear bumper and diffuser on. Though i would advise ordering the rear diffuser WITH the rear bumper. I made a mistake of ordering the rear diffuser ONLY which does not fit the stock GTI rear bumper.

echlon

Ready to race!
Mine after I got it winter prep'd by boostedmk6 on this forum, these are pictures he took.

I love this colour :)

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
haha yea i hear ya dude im on 16s to gonna go either 17s or 18s after winter. I put the eibach sportline springs on last month and it definitley helped for sure

George1

Ready to race!
Pic of mine with the 17" Seattle alloys and the factory sport suspension.
Btw, graphite blue pearl apparentely is different from the metallic. In Europe we only have the pearl effect.

Last edited:

echlon

Ready to race!
In Canada its called pearl, but in the U.S. its called metallic ... I'm assuming its just a different naming convention.

Also ... I love how you take over that side walk :p

George1

Ready to race!
Oh, so it's just a naming strategy.
This summer i will probably go with the H&R SS and maybe some spacers (5mm for the front, 10mm for the back) or I'm thinking of swapping the Seattles' for some 17" Goals', going from 7to 7.5 and from ET54 to 51.