GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
idk. it was obvious that he had a lot to learn and somehow he figured out that he was on top of it all. ever since his situation where he wrecked his car from driving up a snow covered mountain with summer tires i could tell he'd be a handful around here.
I vaguely remember something about him asking what a long block is and why he does not already have one in his engine :laugh:

Everyone has to start somewhere. Looks like he got bombarded in that thread and snapped. A permaban is a bit excessive no?:iono:

I vaguely remember something about him asking what a long block is and why he does not already have one in his engine :laugh:

Everyone has to start somewhere. Looks like he got bombarded in that thread and snapped. A permaban is a bit excessive no?:iono:

yea everyone has to start somewhere but was still a tool. I saw others ask him questions and would have a ridiculous reply. However in his defense I don't know if he was being a dick or was really that stupid.

molo

Ready to race!

Finally got the Stage3+ that Halvie sold me installed. I did not install the Injectors tho.
Still running it w/out a tune, it's hard to get one in Mexico.
Does any one know a good tune company that can bench load in the Chicago area? I will be there for 3 days, so I can bring up my ECU.

Last edited:

Finally got the Stage3+ that Halvie sold me installed. I did not install the Injectors tho.
Still running it w/out a tune, it's hard to get one in Mexico.
Does any one know a good tune company that can bench load in the Chicago area? I will be there for 3 days, so I can bring up my ECU.

Best option is to get a DM tune.. That's what I have, that's what erball has as well as others.. You can send your ECU or as you are not in US you could get a programmer, you can PM if you need their email address

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
yea everyone has to start somewhere but was still a tool. I saw others ask him questions and would have a ridiculous reply. However in his defense I don't know if he was being a dick or was really that stupid.

And your old screen name was...

molo

Ready to race!
Best option is to get a DM tune.. That's what I have, that's what erball has as well as others.. You can send your ECU or as you are not in US you could get a programmer, you can PM if you need their email address

Is DM capable of port flashing? (w/out bench load)

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Is DM capable of port flashing? (w/out bench load)

not mk6 ecu. after you send your ecu the first time, you can flash new files yourself using the programmer. if it's all the same, i'd recommend sending it before you trip so it will come back after you get home. or you could bring it to chicago and ship it from there to save $$. also email him ahead of time, he may have dealers in chicago but i'm not sure.

DM will definitely be the best option. He can support tunes w/o fueling, w/ fueling, and any future upgrades that you make to the hardware. my car runs very well with stock injectors on a big turbo kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.