GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf MKVI Cabriolet Spotted

RUFFGTI

I spotted this Candy White MKVI Golf Cabriolet this morning on the I-10 and 67th Ave. It had Arizona Manufacturer plates. It said TSi on the back hatch. There euro led taillights and oem hid's. It was pretty sick looking. Sorry about the pictures. They were taken on my phone at 70 mph at 2:30 in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20110502_024505.jpg
    IMG_20110502_024505.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_20110502_024418.jpg
    IMG_20110502_024418.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 265

Clempson13

Ready to race!
i saw one this weekend when someone was doing a test drive. they did a triple take at my GTI. doubt they got the cabriolet :cool:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Where is the basket handle? If they're bringing back the bitch basket they should do it right!

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
That's fucking retarded. The EOS itself is a high priced POS what are they going to accomplish with this thing?

this. it's a stupid car and it adds nothing new to the lineup, might cannibalize future Beetle convert. sales, and oh yea, doesn't add anything to the lineup.

let's see: we already have an overpriced vagina attracting convert, why don't we add another one?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Looks like an EOS - weird that both would be offered and the Golf convertible would hit US shores so quickly after being shown at the Geneva auto show.

http://www.vw.com/en/models/eos.html

Ronan1

Ready to race!
I spotted this Candy White MKVI Golf Cabriolet this morning on the I-10 and 67th Ave. It had Arizona Manufacturer plates. It said TSi on the back hatch. There euro led taillights and oem hid's. It was pretty sick looking. Sorry about the pictures. They were taken on my phone at 70 mph at 2:30 in the morning.

That looks like the Golf. The super short trunk is a giveaway.