GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Matte black....gunmetal

Do you apply it with the wheels on the car? How much for 17"s?

Sorry.. I meant tires mounted to the wheels..

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Yes I can apply with wheels mounted...300.00 even
300 for just the rims?!! Or the car? You can get plasti dip for 7 bucks a can at Lowes.....

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
It's not applied with a fucking can dude. Gun....and it's a custom mix

You go and apply yours with a can and tell what you think.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
It's not applied with a fucking can dude. Gun....and it's a custom mix

You go and apply yours with a can and tell what you think.
Nah for 300.00 I can go get my rims powder coated brah.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Hey....it's not just in can form any more dude....you should actually do some research.

But I would spend more time finding a reputable powder coater first. It cost me 450.00 to just get my calipers done properly. But I'm sure Skeeter or Miguel will do a great job for you.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Hey....it's not just in can form any more dude....you should actually do some research.

But I would spend more time finding a reputable powder coater first. It cost me 450.00 to just get my calipers done properly. But I'm sure Skeeter or Miguel will do a great job for you.
His name is Consuelo man!!!! Most places on average charge 75-115 high end per wheel...

Google sir

But regardless good luck with the business.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Dude...115.00 in labor costs.
I tell you what...go to your guy...tell him you want a proper 2 stage or 3 stage powder coat...with a dupont high heat resistant powder...see if he charges 115.00 per wheel.
I don't have to Google shit, I'm already well versed.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Dude...115.00 in labor costs.
I tell you what...go to your guy...tell him you want a proper 2 stage or 3 stage powder coat...with a dupont high heat resistant powder...see if he charges 115.00 per wheel.
I don't have to Google shit, I'm already well versed.
Sir

I don't really have a guy I just received a few quotes in the past but my guess is it was not any where near the quality mentioned above. I didn't see the need to go all out as the wheels won't get crazy hot like the calipers. Again good luck with the business man I just felt it was on the high side I was not intending to start a fracas.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Guys check this out...
So I'm a officially certified dipyourcar applicator.

Please see examples here:

https://www.dipyourcar.com/examples.html

I can do all this guy's wheels, cars..you got it.

Get my kit in the mail in a week or so.

Looking for a local to do there wheels or car...special pricing so I can get some examples our there for word of mouth.

Pm me guys...

Did you open your own shop?
How long does a whole car take from prep to completion?

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
His name is Consuelo man!!!! Most places on average charge 75-115 high end per wheel...

Google sir

But regardless good luck with the business.
Well dude you were kind of rude assuming shtuff. Did you even go to my link?

Sorry I got all bent outta shape.

Plastidip is fun. Reasonably priced....and not permanent. I used to think it was gay..but it its pretty awesome.