GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

90k service?

GeorgiaMK6

Hey guys, forgive me if this is something that's asked regularly. I'm new to the site, but anyway, i just broke 90k miles (going to pick up a VR6) and i was wondering if there is anything in particular that i should get checked out/have done. i know the basics, i'm just wondering about anything extra. idk if it says this or not but i have 2010 Golf TDI. thanks in advance for the help!

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Umm... Were does the VR6 come into play with 90k service? inquiring minds would like to know and congrats on going 90k on you tdi. How reliable has it been?

GeorgiaMK6

Umm... Were does the VR6 come into play with 90k service? inquiring minds would like to know and congrats on going 90k on you tdi. How reliable has it been?

A buddy of mine is rebuilding his Corrado, so I went and picked it up for him. The 90k just happened to fall in this trip, and I was amused, in all honesty it has very little to do with the service lol. Anyway, the reliability has been spot on. nothing major has gone bad, just the occasional check engine light for something minor that i could have figured out on my own.