GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Dealers in SOCAL

JhnR

Banned
go to Auto Union, its free labor. They charge cuz they wanna pocked cashmoney. $180? ridiculous find another shop

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
this thread just made me want to go stage 1 within a month or so. those prices are tempting af

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
I just got the GIAC software from Auto Union Tuning!

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
Awesome guys at AU. The software is...fun :cool:

I regret getting the resonator deleted though, stupid DSG farts. And I got 15mm spacers. And with my springs, I'm rubbing on bumps on the road.:mad0259:

JhnR

Banned
Awesome guys at AU. The software is...fun :cool:

I regret getting the resonator deleted though, stupid DSG farts. And I got 15mm spacers. And with my springs, I'm rubbing on bumps on the road.:mad0259:

I have the resonator delete, but stock software and its not that bad. I know that once you tune it, it will sound louder. As far for the spacers...i have 12mm on mine and i dont rub, and my car is pretty low on coilovers..

i actually want to do 15mm on the rear instead of the 12mm..

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
I have the resonator delete, but stock software and its not that bad. I know that once you tune it, it will sound louder. As far for the spacers...i have 12mm on mine and i dont rub, and my car is pretty low on coilovers..

i actually want to do 15mm on the rear instead of the 12mm..

Do you have your fenders rolled?

ervin_mk6

Ready to race!
Damn now I want this done I mean c'mon not a bad price at all for more horses I gotta get stage 1 done! Seems like there's 3 shops you guys really like

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
no just the fender screw mod in the front.

Im guessing that screw is on the back too? I'll have to try that out.

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
Damn now I want this done I mean c'mon not a bad price at all for more horses I gotta get stage 1 done! Seems like there's 3 shops you guys really like

Do it! Call Auto Union and get the GIAC before the end of the month.

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Do it right the first time go to Eurocode and get APR flash...Greag won dealer of the year from APR one man one office he knows his ****
That is where I will be going! Hopefully soon!